Cloud Ctrl Blog
Start-up continues expansion plans with global solutions partner deal
SixPivot has signed on Insight Enterprises as a worldwide solutions partners for its cloud management platform, Cloud Ctrl, as the start-up executes on local and global expansion plans.
Cloud Ctrl is a multi-cloud service management platform, designed to provide customers with greater insights and financial control of cloud subscriptions.
With an aggressive roadmap already underway, the expanding company is currently in the process of adding more than 15 public providers to the platform in addition to current providers, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google and IBM Softlayer. Read More
Australian cloud management application developer SixPivot has entered a partnership with leading IT provider Insight Enterprises in a move that will see that application applied across the world.
SixPivot’s Cloud Ctrl is targeted at independent software vendors developing applications for commercial industries. The app allows users to manage cloud resources from multiple providers and organise them on a dashboard interface for ease-of-view. Read More
Cloud Ctrl is a multi-cloud service management platform, providing customers with informative insights and financial control of their cloud subscriptions. Help your customers cloud transformation by either providing a managed service where you can manage billing, insights and forecasting on their behalf or provide Cloud Ctrl to your customers directly.
Cloud Ctrl also lets users easily differentiate subscriptions, services, resources and their locations on the dashboard. Custom tagging allows for easy grouping and filtering in views.
We tackled the issues of visibility, a single dashboard for cloud service provider management and the ability to bill across teams or business units first as these were the biggest problems customers have today. Cloud Ctrl has a unique solution for billing and as well as providing a brokering service, customers can actually bring their own Enterprise Agreements, they do not have to purchase their cloud services via Cloud Ctrl, it is a true management platform.
This also means the comparison across cloud providers actually uses your customer’s real “price” data.”
Here at Cloud Ctrl we have an aggressive roadmap which we will deliver on over the next 6 months which will see more than 15 providers added into the platform, the ability for customers to be able provision service and switch these services automatically between cloud providers, and a one of a kind “real time” multi-cloud auditing system.We want you to be part of our journey….contact us today to find out how.
http://cloudctrl.com.au/enquire/ and enter Reseller Partner in the subject line.
Our value add:
- One place to Manage, Monitor, Analyse and Switch Cloud Resources
- Auditable, usage-based cloud billing for multi-tenant environments
- Self-service cloud financial portal
- Easy installation, rapid setup, and a light footprint- you and your customers can be up and running in under 5 minutes
Benefits to you:
- A competitive advantage with an industry-leading cloud financial management solution
- Meet RFP requirements for chargeback and cloud billing
- Distributor and LAR relationships to assist with licensing
- Strong Vendor Relationships
- Deliver a true managed service to your customers
- Quick install and free trial periods for your customers
- Initial training and Best Practice Workshop
- Tiered Program Bronze, Silver and Gold based on re-sell rates
- An experienced vendor/ alliance manager
- *Logo and internal rights useage
- *Working with you to wrap services around Cloud Ctrl for your customers
- *Joint Marketing Campaigns
- Note: Points marked with a * are subject to your partner Tier
For more information: